Cosmetic Dentistry in SW Calgary
We offer customized cosmetic dentistry services that will restore the health and appearance of your teeth.
Services We Provide
Who doesn’t want a beautiful smile? Our practice provides personalized, state-of-the-art services that meet the goals and comfort levels of our patients. We recognize that all of our patients are unique and deserve the smile that they have been dreaming of.
We offer cosmetic and restorative dentistry services to both enhance and restore smiles alike. Our procedures are entirely customizable. Whether you are looking to repair imperfections caused by accidents or falls or improve the shade of your teeth, we can help. Our mission is to see you smiling with confidence once again. Dr. Lekhi has years of experience in restorative and cosmetic dentistry. She has the skills to restore and improve the function, appearance and overall health of your teeth.
Here Are Some Of Our Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions
- Veneers – A veneer is a thin slice of porcelain that is made to fit on the visible part of a tooth just as a fake nails fit over nails. They are used for treating unsightly or discolored teeth, closing the gaps between the front teeth, or to repair chips and cracks.
- White fillings – These are dental fillings used to restore the teeth that have been damaged by decay to their normal shape and function. Fillings help prevent further tooth decay by eliminating the section where bacteria use to gain access to the tooth. White fillings are preferred to other forms of dental fillings such as amalgam since it is easier to get the particular shade of color for greater teeth uniformity.
- Crowns and Bridges – These are prosthetic devices that are fixed to implants or existing teeth. They are used to restore fractured teeth or fill gaps caused by missing teeth so as to prevent the remaining teeth from shifting and causing a bad bite.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth get discolored when people consume certain foods and beverages and as people age. Teeth whitening is used to remove the stains and get the teeth shining once again.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dental Procedures
- Improved oral health.
- Boosts confidence.
- Improves appearance.
- Prevents bad bites which can be painful.
- Restores decayed teeth.