Restorative Dentistry in SW Calgary
Restorative dentistry refers to several dental treatments that return your mouth and teeth to full health, functionality and appearance.
Services We Provide
Procedures can range from replacing one tooth to more extensive options likedental bridgesor dentures. At London Heritage Dental, Dr. Lekhi and the team are on hand to offer the latest non-invasive and cutting-edge treatments for our patients. We’ll work to give you the perfect smile with our range of restorative dentistry services, and talk through all the options available to you to find the best treatment plan available.
At London Heritage Dental, Dr. Lekhi always strives to find the least invasive, most conservative approach possible. A healthy, happy, functional smile is the goal, and she will work closely with you to determine which treatment will deliver the results you need.
Here Are Some Of Our Restorative Dentistry Solutions
- Veneers - A veneer is a thin slice of porcelain that is made to fit on the visible part of a tooth just as a fake nails fit over nails. They are used for treating unsightly or discolored teeth, closing the gaps between the front teeth, or to repair chips and cracks.
- Tooth Coloured White Fillings – These are dental fillings used to restore the teeth that have been damaged by decay to their normal shape and function. Fillings help prevent further tooth decay by eliminating the section where bacteria use to gain access to the tooth. White fillings are preferred to other forms of dental fillings such as amalgam since it is easier to get the particular shade of color for greater teeth uniformity.
- Porcelain Crowns - Porcelain crowns are an all-natural looking solution to decayed or damaged teeth. London Heritage Dental's porcelain crowns are entirely free of metal, restore normal appearance and chewing functionality, and are ready in two simple sessions. Leave your second appointment with a radiant smile and perfect looking teeth. Our porcelain crowns are the ideal follow-up to root canal treatment, for replacing old crowns, or restoring broken or decayed teeth.
- Fixed Bridges - Fixed bridges provide support to arches with missing teeth, to avoid slippage and improve chewing function. You won’t need to worry about hiding your smile, and will be able to enjoy the foods you love again. Our traditional bridges, implant-supported bridges, cantilever bridges and bonded bridges are topped with natural-looking replacements that fulfill all the functions of natural teeth. Fixed bridges can last for years and provide stability, confidence and an authentic smile.
- Teeth whitening- Teeth get discolored when people consume certain foods and beverages and as people age. Teeth whitening is used to remove the stains and get the teeth shining once again.
Benefits of Restorative Dental Procedures
- Improved oral health.
- Boosts confidence.
- Improves appearance.
- Prevents bad bites which can be painful.
- Restores decayed teeth.